Goods Delivery Policy
- The Seller will deliver the ordered products as per the order form submitted according to the availability of the goods, generally within a time-frame of ten working days after the confirmation of the purchase agreement email date.
- Full details of the Delivery location are provided by the Buyer in the Order Form.
- The Buyer is allowed to change the delivery location only prior to the shipment of the goods through a request sent to the contact email given in the e-Shop website.
- The Seller will confirm the delivery location alteration via a confirmation email which will be sent to the Buyer’s given email address.
- Expenses for the shipment of the goods to the Buyer shall be borne exclusively by the Buyer and are mentioned separately on the receipt along with the price of the goods.
- The Goods are delivered along with an invoice and the order form containing all the items that were shipped by the Seller to the Buyer.
Transportation of Goods
The Seller can arrange shipment of goods worldwide subject to availability. If the Seller is not able to deliver to a specific country requested by the Buyer, a cancellation email will be sent to the Buyer after the submission of the Order Form.