1. Introductory Provisions:
These are the Business Terms and Conditions which will regulate the transactions, the purchases and the contractual relations between the Seller the Purchaser and any other intermediate party involved in the selling of goods and services made via the e-Shop functioning on the website www.ebuycy.com. The e-Shop is operated by S.B. EBUY ONLINE.
2. Purchase Agreement
- The purchase agreement is in force from the moment the Seller confirms to the Buyer that his order form has been successfully placed through the purchase basket of the e-Shop.
- The confirmation of the acceptance of the Buyer’s order must be expressed via a confirmation email sent to the email given by the Buyer during the order submission or customer registration.
- The goods and / or services ordered according to the purchase agreement can only be modified or cancelled prior to the shipping to the Buyer provided that a confirmation of the changes made has been sent to the Buyer’s given email.
- Before the submission of the order by the Buyer, the Seller has the right to alter any of the information entered in the order form.
- After the submission of the order, the Buyer can change without the consent of the Seller any mistakes concerning the private data given for the delivery of the goods or services ordered before the shipping of the goods.
- All the goods offered for sale by the e-Shop are for sale as long as the order is accepted, and this is confirmed by the Seller to the Buyer.
- All the goods offered for sale as shown in the e-Shop are for advertising purposes and are always accompanied by a product description and the product characteristics.
- By the time the Buyer submits the order, the Buyer is legally bound by these terms and conditions.
- Before the submission of the order the Buyer has to expressly accept the terms and conditions of the e-Shop by ticking the relevant checkbox in order to submit an order form to the Seller.
3. Policy for Defective Goods and / or Defective Performance
- The Seller has a general duty to deliver the purchased goods to the Buyer without any defects and is liable to the Buyer for any defective goods delivered to him.
- Particularly defective goods are goods determined as follows:
- The characteristics of the goods purchased do not match the ones advertised in the e-Shop or the description of the goods or services in the e-Shop do not match with the purchased products.
- The goods or services purchased are not suitable for the purposes they have been purchased for or for the purpose advertised by the Seller.
- The goods purchased are not provided in the quantity, size, weight they have been ordered for by the Buyer.
- The quality and / or the performance of the purchased goods is below the standard and / or regular quality of such goods in the market.
- The goods purchased are not compliant to the minimum legal and safety requirements.
In case the Seller prior to the purchase of the products, informs the Buyer that the goods the Buyer intents to buy have specific problems that may influence the products’ performance and / or quality, the Buyer has no right to request any remedy or repair regarding the specified defects.
- In case goods or services purchased by the Buyer are defective as per para. 4.(2) (a) (b) (c) (d) and (e) above the Buyer has the following rights:
- Request for repair of the purchased goods in reasonable time without any further expenses to be borne by the Buyer.
- Request for replacement of the purchased goods in reasonable time without any further expenses to be borne by the Buyer.
- If options (a) and (b) are considered as unreasonable or inefficient by the Seller under the circumstances of the case, the Buyer is entitled to a discount on the purchase price provided that the product retains its’ functional condition or
- The Buyer is entitled to completely withdraw from the purchase agreement and request the refund of the full purchase price of the defective product or if the amount is not paid in full, the amount paid at the moment of withdrawal from the purchase agreement due to the defective quality.
- The Seller provides the Buyer with a 2 (two) year guarantee regarding defective quality or performance of unused goods. The guarantee is in force from the moment the goods are delivered to the Buyer.
- The Seller provides the Buyer with a 1 (one) year guarantee regarding defective quality or performance of used goods. The guarantee is in force from the moment the goods are delivered to the Buyer.
- If a defect appears or is discovered within the first six months from the delivery of the product to the Buyer, the product is considered as defective from the moment of it's postage to the Buyer.
- If the defect appears or is discovered after the given time-frame of six months from the delivery of the product, the Buyer has the burden to prove that the product was defective at the time it was delivered by the Seller to the Buyer.
- To submit a complaint for defective quality or performance of a product the buyer must fill and submit the complaint form which can be found in the e-Shop website, not later than 14 days from the moment the defect appears or is discovered.
- The complaint form is filed officially as soon as the Seller confirms the receival of it via an email confirmation sent to the Buyer’s given email address.
4. Complaint Review Procedure
- In case a complaint is submitted via the complaint form either for defective products or services or for any other reason the complaint will be reviewed and assessed by the Buyer not later than 30 days from the date of the receipt of the goods at the Seller’s service address.
- Unless otherwise agreed between the parties in case the Buyer’s complaint concerns defective goods or performance, the Buyer shall send the Goods that are subject to the complaint to the service address.
- As soon as the Seller receives the goods a confirmation email will be sent to the Buyer’s given email address acknowledging receipt of the said goods.
- As soon as the Seller receives the Goods subject to the complaint the condition of the goods will be assessed, and one of the following options will be applied according to the Seller’s exclusive discretion:
- If the goods can be repaired within reasonable time, the Seller shall repair them and send them back to the delivery address of the Buyer without any extra costs.
- If the goods cannot be repaired, the Seller will replace them and send the substitute back to the delivery address of the Buyer within reasonable time with no extra costs.
- If none of options a or b can be applied the Buyer is entitled to either request a discount for the goods defective part or withdraw from the purchase agreement and request full refund of all the monies paid by the Buyer for the transaction (with the exception of any additional delivery costs in case the Buyer selected a more expensive delivery option than the standard delivery cost) to the Buyers account.
- The time-frame for assessment and processing of the complaint shall be interrupted in case the Seller does not receive all the required items for the processing of the complaint. (ie. Part of the goods, relevant documentation etc)
- The time-frame will start counting from the beginning as soon as the missing parts of the Goods are delivered to the Seller.
- As soon as the complaint is processed by the Seller an email will be sent to the Buyer’s given email address containing information about the results of the review and the actions that will be taken by the Seller.
5. Order Cancellation by the Seller
- The Seller has the right to cancel or refuse to accept an order due to the following reasons:
- The Product ordered is out of stock after the submission of the order by the Buyer.
- The Goods are no longer produced or delivered.
- The Buyer has not paid the purchase price for the goods as specified in the Order.
- The Goods ordered cannot be delivered due to unforeseeable circumstances.
- In case the Seller will proceed with the cancellation of an order or a refusal to accept it, according to the provisions of term 6(1), a relevant notice will be sent to the Buyer’s given email after the submission of the order
- In case the order is no accepted or cancelled by the Seller under term 6(1) of the present terms and conditions the Seller shall refund any amount paid at the time to the Buyer in the way it has been paid. (ie. In case of a Credit / Debit Card Payment the amount will be refunded to the bank account from which the amount has been paid)
6. Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement
- The Buyer is entitled to withdraw from a purchase agreement:
- The Buyer can withdraw from the purchase agreement at any time before the shipment of the Goods ordered.
- In case the Goods are delivered to the Buyer, the Buyer retains the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement without any reasonable cause, not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery of the goods ordered without any penalties applied.
- To withdraw from the purchase agreement, the Buyer needs to fill in the complaint form which can be found in the e-Shop website with all the relevant details and submit it. A withdrawal notice receival confirmation email will be send to the Buyer’s given email by the Seller.
- The withdrawal notice comes into force as soon as the receival confirmation email is sent to the Buyer.
- If the withdrawal notice is submitted by the Buyer after the 14 (fourteen) days’ time-frame given above, the request is invalid.
- In case a Buyer decides to withdraw from the purchase agreement the whole purchase agreement is cancelled from the beginning, thus all the Goods delivered, must be returned by the Buyer to the Seller undamaged and unused along with the purchase receipt, not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the receival of the withdrawal notice confirmation email. All the items must be returned to the Seller in the condition they have been initially shipped.
- The Buyers can only examine the goods in a similar manner as if in a shop, allowing them to confirm the good is what they ordered and wanted.
- If the Buyer decides to withdraw from the purchase agreement and has used the goods and / or damaged them in a way through which their value has decreased, then the Seller is entitled to request remedies for the reduction of the value of the products.
- The Seller is entitled not to refund the monies paid by the Buyer until the goods are returned to the Seller’s possession and their condition has been reviewed and is confirmed that the goods are not damaged.
- In case the Buyer withdraws from the purchase agreement prior to the consignment of the goods to him, the Seller has to refund all the monies received from the Buyer, not later than 14 days from the consignment of the withdrawal notice receival confirmation email.
- In case the Buyer withdraws from the purchase agreement all the monies initially paid by the Buyer to purchase the goods have to be refunded in full.
- In case a Buyer decides to withdraw from the purchase agreement after the goods are delivered, all the costs for the shipment of the Goods back to the Seller’s possession shall be borne in full and exclusively by the Buyer.
- The Buyer cannot withdraw from a purchase agreement under the following circumstances:
- For fully completed agreed services offered to the Buyer by the Seller.
- For perishable products. (ie. Clothes the brand labels of which have been removed)
- For sealed products which have been opened and due to hygiene reasons are not refundable. (ie. Underwear, swimming suits)
- Products customized under the Buyer’s specific instructions. (ie. Suits)
- Sealed data carriers such as DVDs, CDs which have been unsealed by the Buyer.
- Plane and train tickets, as well as concert tickets, hotel bookings, car rental reservations and catering services agreed and booked for specific dates.
- Digital files or contents after they have been downloaded by the Buyer.
7. Purchase Price and Ownership Policy
- The purchase price of a product includes V.A.T and is always exhibited on the Seller’s website.
- Before the Buyer submits the order form all the charges that are going to be charged for the performance of the transaction are exhibited on the order form in a list.
- The price cannot be altered after the submission of the Buyer’s order form.
- All the shipment costs are specified in the order form and shall be borne by the Buyer.
- In case the prices are increased / decreased after an item is selected by the buyer and placed in the Order Form before it is finally submitted, the price will increase automatically, and a relevant notice will be shown on the Order Form.
- The ownership rights of the goods ordered, are transferred from the Seller to the Buyer only after the full payment of the purchase price is received by the Seller.
8. Payment Policy
- The buyer is obliged to pay the price of all the goods ordered simultaneously with the purchase agreement enforcement, or in cash upon the delivery unless otherwise agreed with the Seller.
- The payment method selection will take place directly after the submission of the order form. The payment form will appear, and the Buyer must fill in the form with the necessary payment details and submit it to perform the transaction.
- After the submission of the order form, the payment form appears and the Buyer chooses a payment method and an email confirming the purchase agreement will be sent to the Buyer’s given email along with a receipt of payment if the option for card payment is selected.
- In case another payment plan is agreed, the agreement is only applicable provided that a written confirmation of it, is send via email to the Buyer by the Seller.
- If the payment is completed electronically via card payment a receipt of payment will be sent to the given email of the Buyer otherwise if the payment will be performed upon the delivery of the goods, the receipt will be given upon the delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
9. Payment Methods
The following payment methods may be applied to any transaction carried out through the e-Shop provided that it is agreed with the Seller:
- Credit / Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) via PayPal.
- Cash on Delivery